Department of Economics & Policy
TUM School of Management
Technical University of Munich
D - 80333 Munich
1. By public transport
- From Munich airport to Hauptbahnhof (central station):
- At the airport, follow the signs to the S-Bahn station in the main terminal.
- Take the S1 or S8 to Hauptbahnhof. The trip takes about 45 minutes.
- From Munich Hauptbahnhof (central station):
- On arriving at Hauptbahnhof follow the signs to the U1/U7 and U2/U8 underground lines.
- Take the escalator to the platform marked U1/U7 Rotkreuzplatz / U2/U8 Feldmoching.
- Take the U2 or U8 and ride two stops to Theresienstrasse. The trip takes about 5 minutes.
- Leave the station at the exit Technische Universität München. You are now on the Theresienstrasse.
- Follow the street. At the crossroads Theresienstrasse/Luisenstrasse turn right to Luisenstrasse.
- The Technische Universität München is located at the left hand side. Enter the University trough entrance number IX. The Chair of Economics is on the second floor.
2. By car
- For detailed information about getting to the Technische Universität München by car visit the TUM-Portal.
- Use Google Maps for routeing (see below).