Dr. Michael Suess (born 1963) is Chief Executive Officer of Georgsmarienhütte Holding GmbH.
Until 2014, he was Member of the Managing Board of Siemens AG and Chief Executive Officer of the Siemens Energy Sector. Previously, he served as Chief Executive Officer of the Fossil Power Generation Division of the Energy Sector from 2008 to 2011 and was a member of the Group Executive Management of the Siemens AG Power Generation Group from October 2006 to December 2007. Before joining Siemens, Suess worked in the aero engine and automotive industries, holding various management positions at BMW, Porsche and MTU. He graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Technical University of Munich and completed his doctorate at the Institute for Industrial Science/Ergonomics at the University of Kassel (Dr. rer. pol.) in 1994.
- Challenges in Energy Markets (SS 2013)
- Challenges in Energy Markets II (WS 2013/2014)
- Challenges in Energy Markets (SS 2014)
- Challenges in Energy Markets II (WS 2014/2015)
- Challenges in Energy Markets (SS 2015)