Letter of Recommendation
- Attended and passed a lecture or a seminar provided by the Professorship with a grade average of at least 1.3. The overall grade average should not be worse than 1.7.
- Application needs to be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the desired date of receipt.
Please send us the following documents
- Up-to-date grade report from TUMonline
- Curriculum Vitae
- Information about the addressee
- Proposed version of the recommendation letter. This helps us to become better acquainted with you and to give you a more accurate assessment. Furthermore, this should give you an opportunity to underline all qualities and skills, which you personally view as important.
Things that are typically included in a recommendation letter: analytical skills, enthusiasm and motivation, reliability, creativity, leadership skills, team-working skills, social engagement, desire for achievement.