The recording studio can only be used for a specific project or for courses (research projects, bachelor's/master's projects, theses, etc.).
A studio for recordings related to projects or courses is available at the Chair of Forest and Environmental Policy.
- Recording and editing software: Steinberg Wavelab, Steinberg Cubase
- 2 professional recording microphones, adjustable for voice recordings or surround sound recordings including microphone stand
- mixer and equalizer
Can be used by
- Students and employees of TUM
- Students and employees of HSWT
- LWF employees
- Others according to an arrangement
The recording studio can be used by arrangement at agreed times and after a short briefing.
Chair of Forest and Environmental Policies