Project Studies / IDPs
Project studies: information for companies
- Research or practical project carried out by a student team at TUM, under supervision and in collaboration with the Center for Energy Markets
- Companies define the project scope and provide students with all information required to carry out the project
- Students can build a team of up to 5 people
- Project duration either 6 months (half-time) or 3 months (full-time)
Benefits of a project study for a company
- Benefit from practical results of the project
- Students are selected and supervised by the Center for Energy Markets
- Our academic staff supports students with our domain knowledge / experience
- No fees need to be paid to TUM or otherwise
Project studies: information for students
- Project studies are proposed by companies throughout the year. We are keeping you up to date with all current offerings on this page.
- You can apply as a group or individually (in the later case, we will form a group out of single applications)
- A project study is supported by one of the academic staff members of the Center for Energy Markets
- Normally, there is at least a kick-off meeting, a mid-term results presentation and a final presentation.
- Optionally, students can come in for additional support anytime during our office hours.
Open Project Studies
- Project studies in cooperation with Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT) (04/2022)
- Perform a cross-country comparison of factors that affect the demand and supply of H2 (01/2022)
- Algorithmic commercialization of utility-scale Battery Energy Storage Systems (08/2021)
To apply please send the following information to email@example.com
- curriculum vitae
- Current Transcript of Records